Muskoka Woods Police Check Policy:
Because safety is our number one priority, Muskoka Woods requires that all staff 18 years of age or older submit a police check. Your completed police check is due one month prior to your start date.
If you are a “return staff member” you will need to renew your police check every 3 years.
Canadians who are 18 and over – apply online:
- Go to muskokawoods.plantoprotectscreening.com
- We recommend that you use a computer rather than your smartphone
- Cost – $29.00 + tax = $32.77
- You will need to upload 2 pieces of identification
- You should then receive 2 emails – a receipt and a permission confirmation for Muskoka Woods to do a background check on you
- Chat is available on the site to answer any questions
- Muskoka Woods will be able to access your results directly
You may also attend your local police station and obtain your own if you choose. Muskoka Woods requires either an Enhanced Criminal Record Check or a Vulnerable Sector Police Check. Please mail your police check to:
Muskoka Woods – HR Department
4585 Highway 141, P.O. Box 130
**Please note: If you turn 18 during your contract with MW, you will be required to apply for a police check on your 18th birthday
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
- Apply for and obtain a police check from your local police institution. Please scan and send your police check to Diane Huff (firstname.lastname@example.org) and keep the original with your work permit documents to provide to the immigration officer upon arrival into Canada. Once you have arrived at Camp, please give the original document to our Human Resources Department.