Unfortunately, yes! The amount is dependent upon your personal circumstances. You will be required to fill out a TD1 tax form in your onboarding. Please take a moment to read the Canadian Tax for Non-Residents form to ensure you fully understand the deductions.

See this document for more information


Was this helpful?