Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience for a lifetime. We are located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau and specialize in summer camp, school trips, group retreats and leadership development for all ages. We exist to inspire youth to shape their world.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service by creating a clean and comfortable facility through the cleaning and upkeep of all camp buildings, dining areas, facilities and accommodations.
Key Job Functions:
- Cleaning public bathrooms, guest and VIP accommodations, dining areas, recreational facilities and meeting rooms.
- A variety of laundry needs, such as VIP accommodations, kitchen items, and lost and found.
- Activities include: mopping, dusting, glass cleaning, sanitizing, vacuuming, bending, lifting and climbing stairs.
- Other responsibilities include attending organizational meetings as needed including Team meetings/Level 10’s, Town Halls and our Annual Retreat.
- Hard worker with a customer service attitude
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to work with young people
- Personal values that match Muskoka Woods Core Values and Core Leaves
- Have physical strength & ability to lift/move small and large objects (ie. vacuum cleaner, garbage bags, boxes and inventory).
- Possess the ability to stand and physically move for 6-8 hours at a time
- Be able to stoop, bend, and crouch.
- Have the ability to communicate well with staff and guests