Muskoka Woods is a Christian youth development organization that welcomes everyone to an experience for a lifetime. We are located on the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau. We specialize in summer camp, school trips, group retreats and leadership development for all ages.
Reports to: Marketing & Sales Manager
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Experience Expert is responsible for executing the company’s sales tactics, primarily through outbound phone calls to prospective guests and their families to lead them through the sales cycle, and will track the results to measure campaign success. The candidate will passionately and enthusiastically deal directly with guests, prospective guests and their families to lead them through the sales cycle and will facilitate their enrolment into the selected program. This position is responsible to promote the services, facilities and benefits of Muskoka Woods to multiple target markets and strive to exceed sales goals.
Key Job Functions
- Complete outbound sales calls to previous guests, event leads, Calendly appointments, referrals, networking and other leads generated through marketing programs
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries from national and local marketing initiatives
- Assist in developing and executing sales tactics that will increase customer conversion and retention rates and grow customer spend
- Assist with development, documentation and training of sales strategies
- Document all customer interaction in our CRM software, CircuiTree, to manage and maximize our contact database for lead follow-up and communication
- Stay informed on all products and new product launches across SBMUs and initiate product self-training where required
- Measure campaign successes and produce sales reports and presentations on results as required
- Participate in sales efforts at conferences, exhibitions and parent presentations
- Support Guest Relations during peak period (April – August)
- Attend and participate in department meetings as well as both internal and external corporate events as required (Town Halls, Monday Huddles, etc.)
- Other requests/special projects as outlined by Marketing & Sales Manager
- Related university degree or equivalent administrative experience
- Minimum 2 year of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Database and CRM software(s)
- Previous camp-related experience an asset
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Highly motivated, goal-driven and self–starter with capability of managing projects through completion with minimal supervision
- Professional disposition with an ability to communicate both in an executive setting as well as in a fun and passionate way to children, youth and young adults.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change promptly and positively
- Provide exceptional detail in follow-up with customers
- Personal values that match Muskoka Woods’ core values
- Ability to talk, hear, see and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with guests and staff
*Please note: this job moves to our Resort in Rosseau for the summer. Room and Board is provided
Apply to this job by submitting your cover letter and resume to us via e-mail using the button below.