The Business Analyst position provides quality customer service to our guests and staff by overseeing and administrating our Camp Store Account system and by supporting the Finance Department and team as required. Staff are also required to attend all meetings as outlined during staff training.
Skills & Attributes required:
Muskoka Woods is looking for staff whose personal values match the MW Core Values which include having a passion for working with children and youth. Business Analysts must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, excellent math skills and an interest in financial analysis. Business Analysts must be able to work independently, have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and a comfortability interacting with people of all ages including guests, parents and staff. Customer service, account reconciliation and office experience is required.
Salary Range: $185 – $215/week plus room and board
Contract Dates: June 21st to August 30th, 2019
Essential Functions for all Support Positions
- Be able to assist guests and staff in an emergency
- Possess strength and endurance required to maintain constant supervision of guests and/or staff
- Possess the ability to stand for 6-8 hours at a time
- Ability to participate in work projects – lifting and carrying between 10 – 30 lbs
- Have the ability to accompany guests across camp
- Have the ability to verbally communicate well with staff and guests
** Please note that all staff are required to uphold the Muskoka Woods Vision and
Mission, Core Values and Aspirations, as well as all policy and procedures as outlined
during our Staff Development Week held at the beginning of your contract.
** Please note: All Support staff stay in shared staff accommodation.